Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Happens In The Lie?


"No" appeared to be the answer to getting my extension finalized, because I still don't live in a place that is legal.  Something new happened in that moment.  Fascinating shift.  (I started this process with party B and they suggested I just work with my visa illegally, so I eventually moved onto party A.  Party A was called a liar by Party B and they said that I needed to go to party C, so I did.  Then Party B called Party C liars after doing everything to the letter.)  For a moment, I only saw skin, bones, and the truth.  The playing field was leveled to outlines and energy.  I started to speak without attachment to the outcome, only about the truth of the situation.  How could everyone be liars?

To lie well, one has to be clever and intelligent in order to keep track of the lies.  Even though I spoke to the "two head bosses," it didn't matter who they were.  It was so clear.  There was no fear.  There was no separation that I was a white, woman talking this way to Indian men.  It was only about the truth in the moment--the ever changing moment.  Having been to the root of my being and touched the purity of oneness, the veiled layers were so clear.   I could be big without losing my center and I could be still enough inside to hear the vibration of their worlds.  I was an actor with the truth resonating inside.

The practice of sitting in stillness became even more important and with clarity.  How else can one continue to disengage the ego from the formless?  How else can one become "empty" enough that there is minimal disturbance in the vibration? How else can one hear 'The Voice?'  Constantly working to reset and clear away the clutter of what happens from what is.

1. The base is truth/love/oneness.
2. Life is a cycle, so don't hang on.
3. Operate from one's capacity.

No comments: