Saturday, January 14, 2012

Searching In The Pain Of Love

Exquisite Beauty (from Yahoo)
More pain.  An opportunity to examine the pain of separating from Gurudev--The Master of Absolute Love.  The time will come that I will return to America or go somewhere else next, so what happens?  I watch people in agony, tears, and pain when they separate from his field of unconditional love.  How can there be so much pain when the Divine pervades all aspects of being/living?  Is this another limitation of the mind?  It wants to perceive the spirit as an attachment.  Or is this human love versus absolute love?

Knowing that closing the door to my heart is only going to create more pain, what is the route?  Sitting in the new depth of love, but being in the waves of a rough sea rather than the calmness deep in the ocean.  Sitting with pain is becoming my new specialty, so why not sit with the pain of love.  It took a while to get back into the stream of oneness and to realize that I hadn't learned anything if I was falling back into the mental construction of separation--especially from the Divine.  Another spiritual test?  

No comments: