Saturday, January 7, 2012

Is There An Answer?

A shared moment

What a breath of fresh air to see some compassion, unsolicited towards an animal.  

Walking is always a good moving meditation for me to sort through a troubling question.  How to respond while viewing unethical behavior?  A multi-faceted question/answer, so dependent on the variables.  I was suppose to be searching for an answer that hadn't been looked at before.  After the first hour of walking, a new thought came through.  Could one be so deep in the spiritual realm that one could stand in the face of adversity and only see the formless?  Sounds cool to me.  Probably on that take a number list and see what destiny has in store.

My system so far has been to wear out my mind/intelligence and then to sit and meditate.  I had a date with my prime download place in the ashram.  So I asked the "new" angle of operation question.  Immediately, my body disappeared, not even an outline, and I was in a black, spacious place with little stars--like a night sky.  I was partaking in some application of white light that felt like spray painting.  There was a moment that I ducked to the side when I realized that I wasn't alone.  Who was it?  It was Pahari Baba, but as an older man (the same version I met originally.)  He was standing behind my right shoulder as I was surveying the scene.  

Not sure where this is headed, but it was some sort of acknowledgement of the new idea.


No comments: