Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Oneness

On my walk in the hills, I came across this lovely creature.  All alone.
As I sit in the new oneness, I start to understand how the separation from the truth creates pain.  The underlying fabric is Absolute Love, so as we quit tearing the fabric apart with untruths, the Absolute Truth (no separation from self or the Divine) allows the all encompassing presence of the Divine to brilliantly radiate and flow.

The Gita talks about the numerous paths to reach the Divine, so that is making sense too.  With all the human variations, there are going to be many configurations.  It appears there are basic fundamentals (which most of the religions share), but the road is individual.  This is also answering some of my questions about renunciation.  Yes, no restrictions on "getting there" without it, but getting past the shadow of the ego is tricky.  Yes, not everyone is going to want to be dropped into boiling oil to get there either.  Personally, pain has continued to be my motivation--is there a way out of it?  Addiction free moments of pain relief would come, but what is it that I am "anchoring" in if it formless?  I can talk about it now, but the science isn't there.

My dreams as lessons/tests have been as important as my "wake" state lessons/tests.  I have experienced some of the most brutal and challenging tests in my "dream" state, but the tools/actions have been the same ones that I have needed in my wake state.  24/7 in the fire.

Gurudev's and Pahari Baba's perfume is Oneness.  Being in their presence (and the rest of the Divine Genealogy) continues to bathe and permeate every pore of my being.

Experiencing my separation and sensing others all adds to the pain soup.

As I was showing FT around the ashram, what a moment of reflection to appreciate the amazing journey in less than a year.  Tears of gratitude.   

No comments: