Monday, January 9, 2012

A Timed Event


Whomever is behind the universe must have a fantastic sense of timing.  While meditating I wore my phone and set the timer so I wouldn't meditate past the time I needed to leave and head to the airport to pick up FT.  I was merging into the this river of light consciousness, losing the last remnants of anything that resembled a body inside or outside (the heart was the last to dissolve), and sensing that absolute truth was finally being the "true self" behind the perceived self.  There was nothing creating separation--there couldn't be if the true self was to be unveiled.  I was thinking, "how cool is this" and then my phone started to vibrate.  As I began to stir, a beautiful bowl of preshad appeared.  Wow, it doesn't get any better than that.  Even as I opened my eyes, the normally beautiful ashram wasn't as radiant as being submerged in the flow of the Divine.  The lesson plan continues.  Amazing, amazing grace.


No comments: