Sunday, January 15, 2012

An Offering Of The Self

An offering

How to desire something that is already everything? The ego just keeps looking for a job, a place to work, and hang on.  Why bother asking when he already knows? I got a kind, "That is enough," when I snuck in an extra pranam, (but he was in his room during the first one.)  The invisible eyes.

As I sit with the evolution of self, the eyes have tears and the heart has a lingering sadness.  Where is the sadness coming from?  It feels like another death, but it is from a place of love/offering to merge whatever is left of the self.  The willingness to be nothing, no desires, no requirements, no taking--only to be in the presence of what is.  Excepting the beauty and love of what is offered as a place to be internally.   Dissolving another layer of the egos need to have disturbances/separation to feel vital.

I have often questioned whether or not I am worthy of this magnitude of love and unconditional acceptance.  The sadness is from the place of not loving myself.  The merging of self into Absolute Love requires that I turn back into the truth of my self.  More letting go and trusting the new layer.

No comments: