Sunday, January 29, 2012

Favorite Temple (Spiritual Feeling 101)

Favorite temple--feels like sitting at the feet of Gurudev and Pahari Baba
500 years old

Would love to take this temple home with me...

The temple was closed, but when the two women found out how much I loved the temple and was so internally stirred, they graciously opened it.  I want to go back and just sit for a few hours.  I was moved to tears again.  I haven't been so deeply effected by any other temple.  It really feels like I am sitting at Gurudev's feet.

Someone showed me how to sit in lotus position.  Everything but my ankles are ok with it, so I am going to start at 2-5 minutes on each side and build up.  I was practicing on my Gurudev rug this morning, (it will go to California with me), and feeling the presence of the Divine Geneaology. Of course, it has alway been present, but my lint screen is getting cleared enough to recognize it.  Now I have two families:  the Divine Family and the physical family.  All one big family soup!

No comments: