Sunday, November 20, 2011

Longish Walk

Sheep with a tail
Made a 5 hour walking loop out the back area past the slums, over to the upscale high rise shopping mall, through the Pink City, and home.  I was asked to put together an emotionally powerful iMovie for the Help In Suffering fundraiser in March, so I was out snooping around. Most of the animals I saw looked happy and in good weight.


Actually, they looked like they were fairing better than some of the humans that I saw.  Practicing oneness along the way--all the Divine Spirit in one form or another.  I got three of the escalator monitors at the mall blowing their whistles for going too fast down the escalators--another first.  The chaos in the Pink City is always fun.


The vendors have great memories.  One stopped me to say hello from buying a shirt in March.  Bumped into another one who recently helped me with passport photos, music contacts, and offered his home for the visa rental.


Got a kick out of using a tire instead of a road cone for marking a pothole in the road.  Google Sky Maps just mapped a 50 acre tire dump, maybe they could take note from the Indians and start converting them into road cones.  Last but not least for the horse enthusiasts--check out the creative body clip on the camel.


No comments: