Monday, November 21, 2011

Aloneness Or Limitlessness


A Favorite Place To Contemplate On One Of My Walks

How alone are we really when we are a part of the limitlessness? Is it another ploy of the ego not willing to surrender that creates the feeling of aloneness?  Even though I am in a heavily populated country, it doesn't mean that I don't feel "alone."  Yes, I see hundreds, thousands of people daily, but I may have only moments that I speak or interact in some way.  How significant is this?  Is this part of going deeper into the Divine--one lets go of the attachment to humans in a conscious way?  What inspires people to interact? Interest? Guilt? Love? Does social media create so much abundance for interaction that we don't sense into the person or situation while typing?  Does the interaction become a burden instead of a joy? Another facet of the journey to turn in the light and examine.  


Part of a Walk



No comments: