Friday, November 11, 2011

Earth's Screen Play


The new state is sticking like gum on the bottom of my shoe--it doesn't appear to be going away.  Unbelievable how the world could change so much from one moment to the next.   Usually it comes with tragedy.  When I was leaving the US this last time, I said to one of my dearest friends, "It feels like I am going through this process with my eyes wide open."  Always the scientist, it suits me quite well, but it has required that I take a sledge hammer to my thinking addiction periodically.

I went on my upgraded insanity walk today.  It was loaded with everything that would usually create a stir in my ego armor.  Nothing was left out!  The new tone was that I was moving through the Earth's screen play.  Plenty of things to react to, but there wasn't a point.  Each human, animal, object had a role to play.  If something contacted me directly, than I said my lines and acted--but acted from the depth of my heart.  I felt deeply connected to everything, but not in a way that creates pain, longing, desires, resistance, or fear.  I am just part of the soup. but now I am moving in the soup.

The moving about reduces the intensity of the field.  Sitting in the ashram is now at a different frequency. My entire body is electric instead of a localized area.

Using intuition (or intuition is using me...), communicating with pictures, knowing what was going to happen has always been a thread with the animals.  Over the past couple of years, that type of awareness has started to appear with people.  It always surprises me. No one ever turns and asks me what I am doing in their thought pattern.  It just happens.  Now, this is happening with strangers walking on the street.  The adventure continues.

Sad to see the beautiful flower decorations already drying up and almost all were taken down today.  As Gurudev noted, so long to prepare but so quick to end.  I was commenting on the incredible process for the flower to grow, thousands to be strung, decorating time etc. and now they are headed in baskets out to the cows.  He said he sang a song about that yesterday that he made up.  Sorry to have missed it.


No comments: