Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How to Get To The Unpainted Canvas?

What does the unpainted canvas look like?

It is looking like what I have done so far is follow the treasure map to the treasure.  Now that I am at the treasure box, there is no map, no real directions, and everything to this point is more or less needs to be put into storage.  My sense is that I need to be reborn in some way.  Birthed from the womb of perceived life into the truth/reality as most of us don't recognize. I am the unpainted canvas, but I am use to only seeing the canvas with paint.  How to get to the unpainted canvas?  The truth.

I thought I was a truthful person, but not by the new game rules:

Test of Truth which is purity/oneness.

1. Everything that makes for oneness is truth.

2. Everything that makes for multiplicity is false.

No comments: