Monday, August 15, 2011

Waking up from reality

Divine Beauty

As a kid (or adult), didn't you always wonder what was real--the dream or what we appeared to live in?  Some of the dreams could be pretty convincing.  As I am going through shattering the perception of my heart and ego--what is left?  Is there something behind/beyond that is a container? For moments, I have experienced no edges, boundaries, divisions, time, space, etc.   Now, I understand that is the true place we operate out of.  The desire to "Go Home", deepen into The Divine, or whatever words/concepts work requires waking up from reality.  Being in, trusting, accepting what is behind.  Letting go of the exterior familiar and deepening into what has always been there--unwavering and limitless--our true self.  So simple--so much pain and surrender to return.  I spent the morning "there."  After this new awareness,  I even burned my finger while wiping down the hot plate and I had to bring my clothes in out of the rain--somethings don't change.

No comments: