Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sacred Interface

People have been kindly writing to me about their holy feet experiences.  All of the sensory imagery is an interesting construct of our process.  Why did I have a sense that Pahari Baba's feet were next to me while I was throwing more onto the surrender pile--the vision was large and clear.  I see his feet in the photos, but I have never seen his actual feet, so where/why does the brain construct come up with this stuff?  Are these signposts to help our individual paths?  As Gurudev said, "The interesting story is all of our individual stories."

Gurudev and Narayana Baba

After attuning to this deeper feeling of love, pranam was different.  When I touched his feet, it felt like a direct flow of energy coursing into my heart and inner being--not just the exterior sense of skin.

No comments: