Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A sense of unity

The first time I experienced a sense of unity with time, space, history, being--everything existing past, present, and future was meditating against a giant Redwood tree. The second time was when I touched Gurudev's feet for the first time. The third time was this morning sitting in meditation while Gurudev was reading the newspaper. A moment of being nothing and a part of everything.

As I walked today, I stooped beside the cow lounging in a pile of litter and complimented her wisdom for accepting what is, I didn't redirect my eyes as I looked at the lake edge full of discarded human debris and thought how beautiful the water was sparking amongst the other objects, and I stood looking in the eyes of the begging children and noticed how we are one and the same: all part of the divine.

Such gratitude for the satsang via email and the opportunity for this remarkable unfolding.

2 comments:

Carol Singler said...

The Truth is such a blessing, as we open to it all life and living are changed and so many blessings flow.

Love, Mataji

Susan said...

Lovely! Sue