Monday, April 18, 2011

Divine Grace Continues

Today as I am walking up the driveway to the ashram entrance, Gurudev was standing off to the left under a tree, men are madly moving dirt/rocks, and it is hot. Here is part of my do over from the day before. (I had a discussion with one of the disciples about when and when not to pranam. Do I stand up whenever he is passing by or not? Do I just place my hands together or bow? The suggestion was made to do what you feel, since he already knows if your action is in alignment with your reaction.) As I am approaching, I start to go inside myself and access "What do I feel?" Absolute loving gratitude for the kindness, humbleness, and wisdom this man exudes as a living example of what humans could be, so to stay true in action to my reaction--I pranam on the ground amongst the rubble of the driveway construction. My ego was saying," Pretty strange for a Westerner who hadn't even done one of these before landing on Indian soil," while my heart was lost in the depth of humbleness and gratitude. It was worth it--no score for the ego--only those uncontrollable tears again.

And something shifted again--my filter became more transparent.

No comments: