Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Energetic events

Several people are viewing me as the truth/honesty test for the crazy things that can happen energetically when you meditate, because I am so uninformed about the history of all of this. I had mentioned energetic shifts internally in my heart area. Yesterday, the bottom of my feet were on fire with some sort of tingling feeling, (and they weren't asleep.) Moments of uncontrollable tears as I experience the humble, magnificence of Gurudev, (and I was trained not to cry.) Over the course of a couple of days, I lost contact with my body in different ways. Today was uncontrollable tears and then some sort of energetic experience that created my heart racing and increased respiration, (beyond anything that I have ever created at the gym.) It took me about an hour to unravel out of that experience. The good news is that very deep aspects of peace arise. You feel like you are sedated or stoned, (whatever you want to call it.) The crazy part is that I am just "normal" and then this stuff happens. Seeing one of the (dead) saints from the ashram, Pahari Baba, levitating in my room got me started on all of this in India.

As I reflect, I did have some experiences before coming to India: a visit from Sai Baba in my early twenties, energetic intensity from some of my visits with Narayana that created that peaceful aftermath. Not sure where all of this is headed. Quite a transition from observing wild animals in South Africa.

No comments: