Thursday, February 20, 2014

Inquiry




Learned something very valuable about inquiry and the connection to single-pointedness. How the question is framed is very important for helping as a portal.  Spent the day in the messy zone and noticing how out of alignment my question was with my heart. Clarity came from that exercise.  The question becomes a heartfelt offering/surrendering rather than a demand. It isn't up to me to know what the best outcome is, part of the surrender and opening to someone else driving the bus in all situations.

Topic:  Expressing a desire to walk the planet from the view of the Self's Eyes.

The shift in my heart was stunning. It showed me how much I don't want to use the stick and it led me without effort to the interior world with a new felt sense of what could be possible. A small step to the world living within instead of me living outside.

No comments: