Monday, October 17, 2011

To My Knees

Not too bad having this view to run by!

Starting to investigate the 365 temples that are in the town next to the Amber Fort.  Lovely to get out in the morning and explore.  Started to run again too.  Yes, I can!!!  Felt great--addicted to exercise with consciousness now.  Poking around it is amazing what you see--small herd of baby water buffalos at the base of an ancient temple, baby elephant on the sidewalk ready for picture taking, man with a cobra playing his flute....

I have had an overwhelming feeling to fall to my knees in only two temples.  I found one this morning.  The energy was so powerful that it was almost suffocating.  The woman attendant was so concerned about why I was in tears that she went to get her daughter who spoke English.  I could only keep repeating how the tears were for the beauty--they were bewildered.  I am becoming less bewildered and only experiencing gratitude for these searing moments of grace.

Unexpected Grace

Inner pillar
Preparing for breakfast

Always a privilege to be in their presence too.

No comments: