Sunday, October 16, 2011

Freedom


Freedom, ultimately is what drives us all.  We are approaching it from many different angles.  Some paths look disguised. The steps we take to find our infinity.


hey guru i am able to swim across this ocean of world  only because of you i do not want be attached by anything i am scared  i take shelter in you i am your servant please help me
you are the epitome, sunlight of the darkness that i face in life.  you are vishnu, brahma and shiva. hey guru take pity on me and help me.
my mind floats, it is never still. please act as fetter on it. as a human being please help me have strength to bear the problems i face in life. this can be only by continuously concentrating on your name.
my body is like kundalini. i cannot concentrate to raise it. the heart seems to be knotted my mind is fickle and forever wandering.  please help me to concentrate.
by continuously  remembering you  the soul seems to be at peace.  it kills all the demons viz anger fright greed etc. your name itself  blesses me.  all these i achieve by remembering you constantly.

*Thank you to the disappearing Devdutt for punctuating,  his mother for translating (Happy Birthday to her Oct. 17th!), and his father for typing.

No comments: