Thursday, October 13, 2011

Seeing to Doing with the Help of a SAT Guru

 "In my experience, GuruDev is a Perfect Person.  He is also a Perfect Master; that is, a SAT Guru.  When one is able to have complete faith in the Guru, spiritual progress comes super fast." ~Baba




While sitting with the sense of the refined energy, I asked the Divine Geneaology--what next? Doing in this new awareness.  My first reaction was how?  I am learning that the lesson plan unfolds when I am patient.

 For the first time ever, somehow my brain became separated like my nose, ears, and eyes.  It felt like part of the sensory tools instead of who runs the show.  With that separation, I felt the refined energy as a platform of who I am instead of an experience.  I have crossed paths with the feel before when I have been dancing or riding--losing myself in the moment of action. With my brain out of the way, the alignment to the present moment became easier and the hollowness of words/thoughts became greater.  It is what I attach to the words and thoughts instead of them directly that creates the disconnect--getting to the source of the lint.

My ride across town in the honking, congested traffic could have been another walk in the forest.  Interesting to be the soothing spring of bliss and observing it from such a different perspective. I have used my brain to climb the stairs on this spiritual path and now to have those disappear too. 

No comments: