Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wearing Sandals

Between the streets flooding and needing to take your shoes off all of the time, I can see why people where sandals.

Flooding within minutes
A friend sent a lovely poem and reminder of the deep spiritual work.  It was in response to my blog post on transparency, but I needed it for some not so transparent personal blocks that I was stumbling over.  Leading a cheer leading dance for the collection of wise women in my life.  Even with the Guru's grace,  I need the wise women posse too!!!


The Clear Bead
The clear bead at the center 
 changes everything. 
 There are no edges 
 to my loving now
 You've heard it said 
 that there's a window that opens
 From one mind to another.
 But if there's no wall, 
 there's no need 
 For fitting the window, 
 or the latch.
 Rumi

No comments: