Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Warm Weather Returning

Enjoying the sun at the ashram

I found out that I have been drinking Water Buffalo milk.  I am certain that I won't find that at home.  Enjoying a few days of eating out at restaurants and from street vendors.  Amazing yogurt and yogurt drinks.  Chai is my favorite and a few more items too.  All part of the fun.

Walking by the group of Water Buffalo heading down the street every morning as I head to the gym will be noticeably absent.  It will be strange not to squeegie the bathroom floor multiple times a day, since it acts as a bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room.

The weather is brilliant right now.  Quickly getting warmer, but for now it is one layer weather during the day and two layers at night.

Bhavani headed home.  She has an almost direct flight from Delhi to SFO and help along the way.  Still in great spirits.

The plan is to keep the room, so I can pop back over and continue with the deepening very easily.  It makes packing up much easier.  Always amazed at how much stuff one accumulates. 

No comments: