Friday, February 10, 2012

Do You Remember Your First Veil?


Where and when do those veils start to take shape?

Womb of my natural mother and fears around birthing a child who is going to be put up for adoption.

Taking on a body--struggle in a metal box with the lid closed.  Suffocating.  Will was the way--I picked up my weapon to fight.

In nature with pets, horses, trees, sun, wind, and the voice,  I didn't need a veil.

100% transparency with animals--always.

Household were the unspoken was the language to understand, but humans played by different rules than animals.  The words didn't often match the vibration from inside.

Early twenties started to examine myself and the human condition.  Standard therapy vs. spiritual therapy.

Continued to live in the truth of animals and scratchiness of humans.

Early forties inhabited my body fully--not an alien after all.  Group work, started to understand the unspoken story we all carry around with us and how it affects our actions.

Pain as the biggest motivator.  The exterior looked perfect--top of my game in all aspects:  business, living conditions, technical ability for riding/dancing, fitness, etc.  The interior was in a pain that I didn't know how to ease.

Introduced to the knowledge path of spirituality.

Two years later, I am at the feet of Gurudev and Pahari Baba.  Getting answers and learning about Absolute Truth/Love.

Understand the veils now, but lots of work still ahead.

No comments: