Monday, February 13, 2012

Blog Postings Get The Guru Check

A new addition to my walk--public toilets.

I try not to write (or photograph) anything that I don't have a fairly clear grasp of from Sue's lint screen limitations, too personal from the ashram happenings, or too pointed about some of my challenges in India.  There appears to be some stirring around Gurudev's interest in the blog other than supportive of its' touch in for people who live abroad or outside an easy commute to the ashram.  At any point in the process of blogging, I would have not been surprised to have the writings curbed, since it is new for him to allow the public exposure.  Selfishly, it has been a remarkable way for me to digest the process.  In the beginning of my visit, I asked if there was something else I could be doing to augment my sitting and he suggested journaling.  I mentioned the blogging and there was a nod.

Recently, he has spoken to clarify a word choice or allow one of his personal ideas to be shared.  It has been a welcomed surprise.  Another point of grace.  Is he actually reading it?  Nothing like having the Guru's x-ray/omniscience on my stumbling down the path--not to mention his patience answering my questions.  And now, my writings in the crucible as well. 

No comments: