Saturday, February 4, 2012

No Surprise

Ashram flower

With the looking at the last veil, I figured that I would either need to die again or get sick.  The option for sickness appeared to be the one.  Some kind of body rewiring that appears to happen after these big shifts.

While resting, I took the time to reread the entire blog from start to finish.  What have I been doing? Does it make sense?  Do I have the tools as I step out of the physical presence of the ashram and the Divine Geneaology?  It is all here.  I see the concentric circles as I step between the physical and spiritual world. How the ego's history and life's challenges creates separation and then inspires me to to go deeper for solutions.  How the lessons are the same, but at a new layer.  How the mystery unfolds...

I have been living pretty much in silence, no phone, no texting--only the blog and emailing for 6 months--7 by the time I reach home.  My life will never be the same.  I don't know what is next.  People that I know might not understand there will be an adjustment.  This was not a spiritual vacation.  It was a spiritual cauldron of boiling oil.  To talk about it will need to be through personal questions.  I am very willing to share, but there is no need to try and share something that is not relevant.  I see that it is like my other worlds of riding/dancing that I have pursued at the deepest levels.  Many won't understand, many aren't interested, some are curious, some are ready, some are hungry... it doesn't matter.  We are all humans taking part of the Earth's Drama Production in some capacity. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog shows the deepest understanding of the self-journey and the relationship of the self-discovery/awareness to those who may not share those insights or understand the necessity of the self-journey. It has been a privelege to have been able to accompany the searcher on her journey through the blogs.

Susan said...

What a lovely comment/observation! Thank you for taking the time/interest to share the journey!