Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Absolute Unveiling

The Beauty of the Unfolding, (Redwood Trees Northern California.)

Could a person actually drown in Absolute Love?  The lesson plan coordinator must be giving me a break and just letting me sit in the joy, bliss, and love that pervades the ashram.  It is so thick that it has a texture--more dense than air.  I wish I was one of the small children and could just lie down on the carpet and take a nap in it.  It is a sensory experience with such deliciousness that it is hard to describe.

While I was meditating, I had a face appear right in front of mine, (getting use to these surprise visits.)  I only know the features and dreadlocks from the photos/paintings, but it was yet another reminder of His presence.  He has showed up in so many different forms now that it is a familiar, exquisite form of grace.  The tears are involuntary. The depth of truth and love is beyond anything recognizable. The constant reminder not to have fear, open the heart, and stay in the flow of Absolute Love and Truth--the Divine Genealogy is ever present and there no longer is a separation.  My heart knows this and wants to take my mind by the hand and say,"It is okay, the two layers will sort themselves out.  Just let go and sink into the vastness of it all.  Welcome home."

No comments: