Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Committee


While sitting in my favorite temple for an early morning visit, I could feel the universality of it all.  I was in another location, different sounds, people, rituals, etc. but the internal connection was the same.  When I went to sit at the feet of Gurudev, there wasn't an adjustment.  This was new to walk and be in that depth while moving about in outer life.  I was sitting with the Committee of the Divine.  In all of my past pursuits, letting go of hanging onto the experience or how I got there has been a requirement to relaxing into "losing" something and "finding" it again.   The losing and finding are part of the markers on the path.  I could also feel the difference between sitting in nature and with the Committee.  Gurudev talked about the Himalayas again and the special combination of nature and years of Divine Vibration.  I will have to put that on my list at some point...

Temple Bunny

No comments: