Monday, February 20, 2012

#10 Temple Ancient Trees

5,000 year old tree we were told
All connected to Lord Krishna or Radha in some way

There were guides everywhere who would show up and lead us to the next part of the spiritual unfolding.  As a skeptic, I did wonder about the mechanical presentation at many of the sites.  They would speak, draw back the current, speak, and then want money.  People didn't appear to just come at a set time and offer their love.  It was some sort of performance religion.  One even sold themselves as the caretaker for distributing the wealth and wanted a larger some of money.  Receipts were offered and so on.  My discernment valve was activated, so I observed while sitting in the inner stillness.  My job was still the monkey patrol and I had continued gratitude for the path of the magic carpet.  All of it is part of the spiritual/religious world.

No comments: