Monday, February 13, 2012

The Triangle

Winter in Jaipur
Divine-Guru-Disciple:  He looks at it as a triangle.  I clarified that I could put Pahari Baba in the Divine category.  Nature as a Guru, but recognizing the fuzziness of the lines according to the levels of vibrational awareness.  Many of my deepest lessons have been from Pahari Baba, but his energy and Gurudev's energy field feel similar to me.  Nature has the same "lightness" to it, but it feels different in my heart.  Maybe this will change as I grow in my sensitivity and awareness.

Brilliant Clarification.  My heart is in the center of the triangle (a bindi.)  Now that I have connected the points of the triangle, my heart has the potential to feel anything and everything at the same depth that the Guru/Divine awakened it.  Jai Guru!!!  Before, my heart was obscured by my materialistic state of being.


No comments: