Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Walk To The Gym

Quite a load
Doing something familiar lent some serious perspective to what had happened in the past 24 hours.  While walking to the gym, I felt like a human shopping cart that was being pushed down the street by a source greater than my body.  It was as if I was observing my body acting while I was outside of it and unattached.  I started to question my motives for walking, why not recline on the pavement for a moment, and do I really need to exercise?   A few hundred feet down the street, I run into a camel that was dripping large amounts of pus from one nostril that had been clearly torn by some accident to his nose.  Instead of intense pain, the reaction turns into a connection to divine energy that stirs a reaction of deep compassion.  It is as if I am experiencing the Earth drama as pure energy--not with labels of bad or good.

As I continued to walk, all of the pieces become part of an energy field.  I still felt outside of my body, but with a clarity instead of a dreamy state that I had experienced in the past.  Working out at the gym was a little bit odd as if I needed to stuff myself back into the skin suit to complete the tasks at hand.

No comments: