Thursday, May 22, 2014

Moving The Container

Paintings from the ashram entry.

Sitting on my little green stool, sipping a cup of coffee, reflecting, and hearing the sounds of the day beginning. Moving the container soon to another location, but the inner knowing is the only true home now. Where and what will the container be doing next?  I have always been a wanderer and an adventurer, but will this stop now? I won't be seeking as much as enjoying the diversity of life next? Learning about photography has been an unexpected bonus and people have been very kind in their praise and encouragement to continue. I like writing and have ideas for interviews and book material.  There are a lot of remarkable stories out there. How lovely to have a month reentry to drive, visit, hang out, and to see what unfolds. A twenty hour layover in London is giving me an opportunity to see a horse friend who I haven't seen in over 20 years.  What fun! Rambling... the mind always looking for a job.





No comments: