Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Escalator Stopped For A Moment


Upon finishing the spiritual path manual, I felt like the escalator stopped for the first time in my life.  I could see the blueprint.  I don't know the details, but I could see the foundation. All is the Divine, every  detail of living as a human being is to move towards nonduality, and once enough details are sorted through, we are liberated.

I happened to be reading in one of the smaller meditation rooms, so I felt the overwhelming desire to pranam, thank God for being, for getting me to this point of clarity, for leading me to the feet of a Spiritual Master, and for uncovering the unwavering, inner knowing that there is a path.  The tears were on hand and I felt such a relief to finally understand what I was committing to even if I didn't know how it was going to manifest.

The escalator has been an underlying, movement that has been silently and blindly stewarding me along   a hidden path.  There was no stopping, but where was it going?  A question I have asked for almost 30 years.

No comments: