Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Prefer Hilltops to Canyons


The canyon experience was different, but I definitely prefer hilltops.  Scoping out a lot of new walks within a 2-3 hour time frame.  Continue to be mind boggled by just walking and bumping into all of the shrines, temples, and more.



Human photo #2. Does it count if he is asleep?


Checked on the need to read the Bible, since so many white people quote it and refer to it who go to church. Ramakrishna is still my favorite and so practical.  Nope, ok to stick with the focus I am following. The headlining spiritual books all lead to the same point as Ramakrishna showed.  Spotted a Muslim "church" that I want to check out.  Appears to be stress between the Hindus and the Muslims, so I would like to understand that better.


I have decided to show Gurudev some of the flower pictures instead of killing the flower to put them on his feet or buying dead flowers.  I respect the devotional offerings of others, but I haven't been able to wrap my head around putting something dead on holy feet.

Remarkable what one finds in nature!
Found myself on the ledge of a skyscraper mentally when I was contemplating how to get out of the selfishness loop as a human. Despair was the outcome.  Even walking down the street to sit at the feet of Gurudev involves selfishness on my part.  He talked me off the ledge, but the Earth Plan is sure messy.

No comments: