Sunday, April 29, 2012

This Stuff Works

And the roses smell so amazing too!

A friend who has known me for over 25 years and recognizes my challenges with the two-legged world has been amazed by the transformation.  She has been closely observing me while I negotiate some very deep, tricky fuzz on my lint screen the past few days and has been surprised.  I give ALL the credit to consciousness.  That space that appears if you wait an extended period of time after a thought, let the space be thoughtless, and let the non-ego process come into the space.  The motivation is not to add lint--inner peace, (and not complacency, withdrawal, or inaction.)  Presence 101.  Thank you Divine Beings for tossing me back into the Western World to see how profound it all is.  Pranam to the Universe.

There is a very good chance that my horse will go to Kentucky, my goat will go hang out with goats, and my horse world will be dismantled.  Probably keep a trunk or two, a favorite saddle (or two), and a few bits and pieces as final threads of attachment.  People already want to buy my truck and trailer.

Looking at returning to India in July.  I like the monsoon season.  

No comments: