Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Merging With A New State of Action


Turning inside out is starting to take form.  I have always tried to act from a place of honesty and integrity, but that "right action" followed a mental conversation and then a physical action.  Now, the conversation comes from a place beyond me and the "right action" becomes the stream from where all action springs. My mind catches up with the action rather than initiating it.  Someone else is definitely driving the bus, but using my skin sack as the vehicle.  Fascinating to watch the inner evolution and the two approaches to moving through life.  The stream is a deeper place of truth and clarity that my mind is too limited to create.  My mind can follow directions, but it doesn't have the capacity to initiate action from that depth. 

No comments: