Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stepping More Fully Into The LIght

California Poppy

Don't get me wrong about how remarkable this new state of being is, but I wonder if it is another teaching?  Is the Divine still working on cleaning my lint screen, but with a new intensity?  The technique is like power washing with light and love to blast all of the crevices filled with darkness?  What am I still holding onto?  Am I?  Could it be the uncertainty to stepping more fully into the light?  It isn't fear since I know the Divine is driving the bus, but there is a state of unknowing.

I thought going home would be like curling up on the couch with a good book and a fire in the fireplace as a state of being.  The intensity is still such a surprise (and a gift), so do I just get on with "stuff" instead of sitting in awe of the grace?  Do I walk to the top of a mountain, fall to my knees, look up, and ask, "Now what?"




No comments: