Friday, April 6, 2012

The No Manual Zone

Prashad is usually offered in these moments...

I was thinking that I was probably overdue for a good cracking open of some kind and I was struggling with bits and piece of my ego being in such beauty and abundance--go figure!  Something I was probably not doing, not doing enough of, or without enough gratitude that might need a good lining out with a guru stick?

Blindsiding is a good technique; when in doubt do the opposite to what is expected.  Early on in the Gurudev/Divine Genealogy experience, I talked about a possible remote control that opened the heart like a garage door opener.  I didn't expect it to work from India, but I should know better.  Why did I think that the saying, "Out of sight, out of mind" would apply?  I feel the presence of "them" all of the time, but the fall to your knees Divine Love only happens in holy places doesn't it?  The ego wants to find some out by way of lack or worthiness and the irony is that the more humility/surrender offered, the more it pours inward.  Drowning in Absolute Love is a new sensation and I haven't found a manual for how to operate in that zone either.  I did offer myself on the surrender pile...

No comments: