Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Wheelbarrow Is Back To Work


And why did I think that returning home would warrant a "softening" of the lesson plan?  The real work of completely letting go appears to be the task at hand.  More trips to the surrender pile with my trusty wheelbarrow.  I continue to laugh at myself.  What was the point of everything I learned if it isn't to apply the teachings in every situation.  I did sign up for that idea--internal peace in any situation.

While pairing down the blogs to the bare bones, I am noticing that they are paralleling my current process of applying the teachings instead of becoming aware of them.  The Divine Lesson Plan is always available if I keep my heart open.  It is clear that I am a fish out of water, so there is nothing to lose by diving into the letting go.  And with huge amounts of grace, the support team is still holding the field.  

No comments: