Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Very Rough Draft.

Rain but no monsoon
The two to three hours at the gym is like my walking/digesting period only it is relatively quiet and empty when I go at night.

The reblogging is finished, so I printed the material out in "book form."  Surprising how many errors you miss on a screen no matter how many times you look at it.  It was like looking at a color copy of a diary.  I learned a lot in the process and I was able to sit with some teachings that I hadn't completely digested.  My initial thought was to go through the process privately, but I find that the biggest part of the "new me" is transparency.  No matter what angle I examine my life path, being open and accepting to every aspect of living appears to be the only way not to collect lint.

While I was in India, I experienced the concern of the disciples for the privacy of Gurudev and the ashram, so I place this writing assignment in the awareness of the public.  I am sending a rough draft to Gurudev.  The action is not to receive his blessings, but to stay in line with transparency and respect.  It is an organized bundle of my experience and nothing more.  I continue to live in awe and humility of what I learned.

The next step would be to find an editor, so the language and concepts become more coherent. (Within 6 hours of printing the very rough draft, one appears to have shown up?)  There is already a graphics expert willing to jump in and make it look beautiful--if the project gets that far.

As I sat with the copy in my hand,  there was nothing on my agenda list--only gratitude and a very deep sense of inner peace.  The rest is in the hands of destiny.

No comments: