Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sophie




As I continue on my return pathway, I have never felt such gratitude for being a US citizen: the safety, freedom, abundance, health, spaciousness, and opportunity that surrounds us. It is a country of limitlessness. I remember feeling this after returning from living in Europe and now reconnecting with what is easy to take for granted. Although, India houses the spirit of the internal soul/heart. My return to India will be for deepening into that aspect and see where it leads.

On another front, Bill and Jane (the owners of Sterling Farms) have graciously offered to house my cat, Sophie, while I am away--permanently or until I live somewhere that makes sense to have a cat again. She has been my buddy and family member for 8 plus years, so this is a massive check mark next to my departure criteria. Jai Guru!

No comments: