Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Spiral Staircase With No End


How many times will I circle on the spiral staircase?  Preparing to go to South Africa a year and a half ago was one turn.  Renouncing most of what I had to return to India was another turn.  Now preparing to return to India is yet another turn.  Each one requiring self examination, distribution of living/material goods, and a deep breath for the step into the unknown.  I feel poised at the same line-up, but with a different internal sense.

Next week, I head to Southern California to remember what is in my storage unit (all I remember is the horse training equipment) and decide if there is more to purge.  Deciding to keep my horse/truck/trailer has created some pause in the stream of letting go physically, but it will be fun to see what I can continue to live without.


No comments: