Saturday, August 30, 2014

World Of More

Me, Pal, and nature--I am in the zone.
The physical world of materialism is inevitable with having a form and needing to find food and shelter.  How much do each of us need and what do we need?  What happens in the procurement of goods and services? Having grown up in such abundance, part of my journey appears to be removing the scaffolding of wealth and examining life in its simplicity. My motivation for working now isn't to acquire the dream, but to be able to eat healthy food, live in a safe place, drive reliable transportation, have the option to seek health care for my body in its entirety, and have a some surplus for the unexpected.  Knowing this is possible is more then what a lot of people have. I live touching the world of more, but now I see it as the fun, the disease, or the bond.  What a teaching to work in three different jobs that are about service, but driven by different levels of desire: global corporation with share holders, small private business with customized/specialized services, and a private individual with specific dreams.

How to operate from a point of consciousness while falling down and standing up within the three work zones? The huge difference is my new reference point--what I am learning as an internal state from meditation and the Divine Genealogy.  The inner state is my only chance at peace.  The multitude of opportunities for shifting from this place is evident while starting with breathing and moving outward.  Grace to know of a way with Truth and Love as the anchor while falling down.  What is falling down, but a transition to standing up.

Me and an early toy--beginning of the Kewpie doll collection.
Designating this year to see friends and family from around the world has been awesome. Reconnecting to a brother that stepped out of the family for a long period of time.  He thanked me for reaching out, but it was my inner drive to touch all points of darkness or unfinished business as I know from Sue's perspective. Seeing people I haven't seen in thirty years. Early October, I have the privilege of meeting my birth parents. I will see the couple who helped me in my early years of dancing and are both approaching ninety--the conversation, their voices, and the kindness are timeless.  Sue's two-legged spiral staircase; photo albums to remind me of the earlier part of the journey.s  Planning to take a spin on the dance floor with a past dance partner. Receiving wonderful updates on Jaz and the perfect new owner.  Observing how we are all trying to be decent human beings and how the perspective/story is to be understood before it can be judged.

Feeling an impulse to go into living silence, but now is probably not the time. The exquisite state of the self cave is calling.  To lie on a grassy knoll, in the sun, and close my eyes for a moment while on break--Pahari Baba as I know him in photos appeared. Tears of what is ever present.

Grade school photos
Still stirring the Selfseeds pot....

http://selfseeds.com/repetitive-work-and-counter-actions/


No comments: