Thursday, September 4, 2014

Touching The Bottom of the Ocean

Playing with contrast....
It feels like I have been swimming a long time to understand the root of darkness in humanity. Human consciousness appears to allow the two-legged to reach a deeper point of depravity than animals.  I have continued to dive down until a few days ago--two events have helped to satisfy something within my inquiry that is now allowing me to swim back up to the surface for a breath--the point where all is One. Witnessing a dear friend touch Divinity while telling the story of looking into the eyes of the WWII front-line soldiers who were subject to hand-to-hand devastation and learning of management's disregard for an employee who has given twenty-five years of service and all for the sake of greed.  I understand now, the darkness is not cultural, affluence, gender, etc. related, but where one is in his or her journey to realizing the True Nature of one's Self.  This point of inquiry into  the darkness in humanity led me to India and to the truth of our state of Absolute Love and Truth.  Thank You!

The veil is not to be forgotten, but I feel a stone drop out of my net, the burden of living as a human is lighter, and the diminishment of this point of focus is allowing more light, truth, and love to flood inward. Others may need to go deeper, stay longer or the multitude of variations, but it feels like a check mark by a fact check for now.

Pranam

Playing with color...

No comments: