Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Video/photo collage of the past year--more practice

Still working on my editing/video-movie making, so I made a collage of the dance competition video, riding, photos and more, (paste or copy link below.)  We are trying out a new hosting system that allows us to post horse sales videos with more selective privacy.  It takes a few minutes for the link to download (not immediate like Youtube), so please be patient.  I hope that it is worth the wait.  I would love feedback on how the system worked, didn't work, too slow, etc.  Thank you in advance!  Email me at eoff@waltzinghorses.com if you want me to send you a link to click on directly--the blog appears to block that option

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33760819/Dance%20Competition%202011.m4v


Got everything stored and sorted today, so headed north to Northern California.  Sophie (my cat who is staying in Southern California) spent the morning following me back and forth to the car while I was packing.  The drive was lovely and fluid, so the eight hours passed quickly.  I always enjoy long drives on traffic free roads.  Looking into selling my car.  Oh, I did get approved for a 10 year visa to India, but I found out that you are suppose to leave India every 6 months for 2 months.  All of this appears to be adding to the adventure--it is all so awesome!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I recognize that dress! So lovely to see it in action, you looked fabulous! Good luck wherever your journey takes you. ~M

Susan said...

So cool to hear from you! Sue