Wednesday, July 27, 2011

San Francisco, California Final Day in US

Spent a lovely day taking care of final details and enjoying the beauty of San Francisco with a dear friend, Norma.  The weather was sunny and gorgeous.  Another slice of the past wondering around Ghiradelli Square, Cannery Row, and Golden Gate Park.  I hadn't had a sundae at Ghiradelli Square since I was 12 years old?  It was still delicious.

Luggage checked in and surprisingly, no extra charges.  Cathy loaned me her "Big Bags" and we carefully weighed and measured everything, but I did expect excess weight charges.  More flow in the grace. First stop Hong Kong.  Second stop Delhi.  Third stop Jaipur, 6:45 am July 29th.

It has taken a village to get me to this point.  THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  All of the i's are dotted and the t's crossed.  The freedom to step into this next opportunity for deepening is incredible. My responsibility is to open my heart, learn more about the truth, and report back on the blogs.

No comments: