Monday, July 18, 2011

Infusion of nature as grace, beauty ...


After taking care of the last details in Southern California, I headed up the road to Northern California (Santa Rosa) for two days, and onto Oregon and Washington for a strong infusion of Nature's grace and beauty.  I opted for the coast drive, the 101 Hwy.  I am always in awe of nature and the multi-faceted aspects of expression/detail.  Last week, 112 degrees/rocks/sand/cactus and this week, 60 degrees/ocean/ferns/evergreen trees/flowers--and all within a day or two of driving.  The drive is nostalgic, revisiting places that I visited or camped at as a child.  Nature and animals have always been my connection to the spiritual realm, so I felt the desire to pay my respects before leaving for India.  It has been a little bit hectic and mental to organize the departure, so I wanted to deepen back into my heart--closer to the place I found while "being" in Jaipur.

No comments: