Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Way Ticket

So excited!! Just booked July 27th as my one way ticket to India.  Sent in my request for a visa to India a few days ago, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it all continues to line up as well as it has been.  This gives me time to visit friends/family in Northern California and Washington--and fit in a last dance competition in Palm Springs.  Jaz and Persephone will be heading to their new world in the next week or two.  Found a great horse for Jane to ride, Herbie, and keep her other horse company while the new horse trainer is building her business. Fitting in all of the last minute health and dental check-ups (no cavities!!!)  Organized a storage unit for the stuff I am keeping.  Figured out very reasonable health insurance while I am abroad.  One year is almost the cost of two months here, but I guess that is in alignment with everything else too.  Both new websites will be launched before I leave.  Amazing grace!!

Including plans to hike while in Washington.  Looking forward to soaking in the remarkable beauty of Northern California and Washington.  Nature is my purist ashram.  Just like I wish I could share my inner feelings from the Pahari Baba Ashram/Gurudev with my friends in the US,  I would love to share my inner feelings from the Redwood trees/mountain ranges with my friends in Jaipur.  I will take pictures.

I moved my small collection of Divine Beings, the lovely children's book, "The Journey of the Soul"(that I got from Gurudev), and Narayana's "The Gems" to my desk, since I spend a lot of time at the computer.  Starting to get super excited about returning to India. 

No comments: