Saturday, June 11, 2011

Learning how to edit videos

Just bear with me.  I learned how to create mini videos today.  Looking to the future for creating sale horse videos and videos for the blog while I am living in India.  I have always had someone do this for me, but now I have the freedom to do it myself.  Technology is so cool!!

The dismantling of my life in California feels like plastic surgery for a mummy.  As I find homes for items and store others, it feels like peeling layers away but the inside is an unknown.  Exciting for sure. With the items on the departure list getting checked off, I feel the level of shakti rising in my center.  Now whenever I am not distracted by life, my inner energy level takes on the feel of sitting in the ashram.  It is always with me.  Sometimes I have the feeling of "don't operate large equipment" while in this state.

Karn has been keeping me updated on events in India.  Oh my--118 degrees (48C) yesterday!  I have lived in weather that reached 110, but this is a new level.  Looking forward to all of it.  There seems to be some interest in me teaching or training horses while in India which I didn't expect.  I thought that I was stepping away from that aspect of my life, but the universe may have another plan...


Roalty and Ultimo June 13 2011

No comments: