Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Road Trip

Two hour loop around the neighborhood.
Going to drive to the Midwest/St. Louis, Missouri area  to visit friends/family, see the countryside, and then circle back through Las Vegas/Southern CA to pick-up clothes from my storage unit, hopefully see Jaz/Janelle, and head north to start work on Monday, July 21st.  It has been a very long time since I have had an official job with a pay check and benefits.

Continuing to learn every day from the feedback of living.  Playing with new exercises at the gym.  Plan to resurrect my bicycle and buy a swimsuit for additional cross-training.  The state of joy in my daily life is astounding.  Feeling very child like and gleeful with the simplicity and lack of attachment  to controlling what happens in a day.  Plenty seems to line up, but just having fun with the diversity. The book is coming along steadily and I am learning a lot from my editor/writing coach as well.

I was sorting through the photos with the thought of entering a few in a photo contest and it was so lovely to visit Gurudev and the ashram even if it is virtually.  Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at what I learned from Gurudev and continue to watch it appear to have a life of its own with it growing and spreading into every aspect of what I touch in a day.

Excited to take a road trip before digging into the new job.    

No comments: