Monday, December 5, 2016

me to Me

Guidance
After the basics of the me requirements are met (nourishment, shelter, and safety) what is important? The journey of the Me. Me is the extension to the Oneness with consciousness. It is the part that is crying out for the scaffolding to be shifted, so liberation can unfold. Sitting every morning is helping me to recognize the priority list. Almost six years ago, the me was in agony and looking for something else. The something else is the Oneness, but the points of separation continue to need pairing back, adjusting, and letting go.

Service to the Oneness helps me to see the limits of my design, history, and mode of operation. It is all about deconstructing patterns. The work with the horses has always shown me this. Deconstructing their mind, body, and energy patterns allows them to return to the peace of grazing state while in a human environment. Learning to help horses at a trigger point level has made this more clear.

Am I any different? No. Grace of the homework assignments. Awareness of the Oneness in deep meditation has exposed me to the True Nature of Me. Shifting back into the outer construction is the reflection of how separated I am, but now I can live with the unwavering contact to the deeper awareness while moving about in the outer reality television program as an actor. A lot of time alone to sit in stillness and contemplation is fortifying my practice to stay in awareness while living as an actor. Abundance with health, wealth, and quality of life is minimizing the outer distractions, so I can focus on the depth.

Guidance

No comments: